So you’ve made your real estate investment, now the question is: How are you going to make it successful? Maximize its potential? Make it grow? One word: Management. Hundreds of thousands know bestselling author Ken McElroy as a real estate investment tycoon. In his new book, he reveals the key to his success, exceptional property management, and teaches you its most important principles, showing you how to fundamentally succeed where others fail.
The ABC’s of Property Management tells readers:
- How to decide when to manage your property and when to hire someone to do it
- How to implement the right systems and structures for your investment
- How to manage and maximize cash flow
- What to expect: a month in the life of an owner-manager
- How to find the right property manager (and avoid the wrong ones)
- How to assemble a superior management team.